Frequently Asked Question

Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council is the Canada-wide regulatory authority created to protect consumers by overseeing regulated immigration and citizenship consultants and international student advisors.
Professionals providing Canadian immigration/citizenship services abroad are subject to Canadian law even if they reside outside of Canada.
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is a sanctioned immigration and citizenship consultant, hired to evaluate and submit your Visa application on your behalf.
Here is how we can put forward our legitimacy as an authorised RCIC. Every consultant is issued their own RCIC code which can verify if a consultant is acknowledged and qualified to provide you immigration consultancy and handle your application on your behalf.
Immigration is an extensive and long procedure demanding hours of paperwork and documentation. We would save your time and money by bailing you out of this long process and submitting your documents correctly and on time on your behalf. This not only saves you from paperwork but also you won’t have to make lengthy calls to the Canadian Government or re-submit incorrectly filed applications.
To answer this question we need to study your case and have to know more about you. As it is clear that there are several different immigration programs available for Canada, depending on your specific details and requirements, our experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) will evaluate your profile. Upon completion of the assessment, the RCIC will assist you with the preparation and submission of the required applications for your immigration to Canada.
While you wait for your credentials to be assessed, it may be a good idea to find another job to work in. This new job may not be ideal, but may just be a related job instead. This may give you the opportunity to: Learn new skills; Gain Canadian work experience; Network with other people in similar professions; and Make money while you wait
Yes, Parent and Grandparent sponsorship program offers a permanent residency option for successful applicants. On the other hand a Super Visa is just a temporary visa that is deemed to be working for a longer period than other regular visitor visas.
No, you cannot work in Canada with a temporary visa. You need to apply for a work permit in order to visit Canada with a temporary visa.